Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Oh God, it's mid-week!

Yeah! this kind of sums it up!

Historically I've seen some bad Wednesdays. It's the grand-daddy of all bad weekdays for me. Makes me feel like I don't belong anywhere. Ok, this gif is distracting me now, and not letting me write what I want to write, I wish there was a way to stop this. I desperately need some good music, some nice pins on my board and some generic gossip to cheer me up. On days like these, I contemplate. I think a lot and get nothing done. Then I harass some of my girlfriends and drive them to a frenzy by discussing closely related life issues that they didn't wanna think about. I judge my life top to toe and perform imaginary inspections & makeovers that almost never follow through.

Ok enough rambling. Suggest some good music to keep me occupied and out of trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment