Thursday, May 17, 2012

E-shoppaholic!

To drown out the mid-week crisis I shopped. A lot. Last two days I've been shopping like crazy! Damn you e-commerce. On a bored, life-less, dull & disappointing day: e-commerce is to me what a tub of creamy chocolate ice cream  is to heartbroken girl. Pure bliss & unadulterated indulgence.
The highlight of this week's shoppathon are the exquisite little pieces of of junk J I bagged. One of my favorites..  :)

This one's from here - a site I have started loving, especially the junk J and the dresses!















What blindsided me was the impulse to buy a matching little black dress that goes with this pretty little thing! Oh, and did I mention that I am almost broke now. Mental note - must transfer leftover money to mom before the little black dress kung fu's me over! Ok, no more shopping this month. Which is kind of a bad resolution to follow through when you work for an E-commerce website! Intervention is required people. Divine one at that!

Cheers,
Reformed Shoppaholic!

1 comment:

  1. The pretty little piece is GORGEOUS!
    Me = #ForeverBroke :(
    Have a fun weekend,you!
    x

    ReplyDelete