Friday, September 16, 2011

The shin bone is a device for finding furniture in a dark room.



Read this somewhere yesterday, and couldn't stop laughing. Really, its so true. The shin bone is like the weak spot on your mind (does that make sense?). Every one has a weak spot in their minds, I think. Not that what I think is important, but still I'll express it. The weak spot gets hit every once in a while at the most unexpected places, at the most unexpected turn of events. You go into the dark room thinking, heck I know this room. The over confident fool that you are!

Anyhoo, coming back to the point, which I have now failed to express very creatively while screaming at the top of my voice (inside my head though) no no no, I have to prove a point and write a nice post today, because I can so feel the ideas boiling inside my head. So, I guess what I am trying to say is that there is no good way to know what your weak spot is until you get hurt. Right there. Stop groveling now, cover that shin I say!

2 comments: