Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Dreams Of Change!! Ichhadhari Pumpkin.....

Okay! I am sure you are startled by the weird title, and you think, what could possibly be more weird. The Mother of all weird dreams haunted me late last nite. I hope it wasn't early morning!! (fingers crossed).

Coming back to the dream, I was slowly walking past a dark alley ( I should ideally be running in full speed past a dark alley! but apparently I was strolling around), when suddenly I realize that I am not wearing any shoes. I am surprised at the fact that I am walking around aimlessly in a dark alley with no shoes on, and then I turn around slowly thinking that I should head back home. Suddenly, I hear a squeaky sound (quite Squeakily familiar) which calls out my name... I turn around and there is no one!! I almost have a mini-heart attack, but then out of curiosity I find myself calling out like the first victim of a horror film 'Who is it?'. The squeaky voice answers ' It's me Mrinalika, down here.. arrey idhar dekh na'. I look down and there is a bright Orange Pumpkin lying in the dark alley. The eyes are cut out almost like the Halloween pumpkin lamp-thingy and it talks. Not only does it talk it claims to be a friend. At this time you guys must be pretty freaked... I admit so was I. If this wasn't a dream, I would pee my pants... Anyhoo, I look down at the pumpkin and try to reason with it that it can't be Mrinalika, and that its absolutely not possible that I am standing there talking to a bloody pumpkin. And then, the pumpkin AKA Mrinalika looks up at me and says: 'Upasana believe me, its me Mrinalika. I am soo sad, I look so orange, and my head is looking so fat, Can you pls give me a pair of earrings?' ...

I was so taken aback by the Pumpkins demand that I found no other way to react but to open my own earring and prick them through the sides of the pumpkin head. Mrinalika seemed happy. And as she grew happier, the Halloween pumpkin style smile emerged. Now that did it for me!! I had had enough of this shit by then, I ran as fast as I could from that creepy place (Sorry Mrin for leaving you out there in that orange/talking pumpkin with earrings on).

Like all other women who think that they have some psychic abilities to interpret dreams and that there is a hidden meaning within dreams, I also thought the same.. till I Googled it. And then it hit me!! I am not going to explain more, I am just writing down what I found out there, and I have no explanation for it ( I think its utter crap, in my defense). But you guys take a call yourself.

Dream Interpretation:

Pumpkin: A pumpkin is a symbolic of the female sexuality. To see a pumpkin in your dream, implies openness and your receptiveness to new ideas and experiences.. In this regard, it may represent some situation in which time is running out.

A talking Pumpkin: It is a symbol of transformation, related to the popular fairy tale of Cinderella where a carriage turns back into a pumpkin. A great Transformation is on its way!!!!

------------------- Need I say More?? LOL :P

Mrinalika.. XOXO :D

No comments:

Post a Comment