Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Cast Away!

.................................................................................
How many of us get to know when we are cast away? How many times do we realize that we are no longer a part of some one else' lives. How many of us really care? I am sure we all do. Maybe the fear of the realization is what keeps us from coming to the dreaded conclusion. I write to express that stress, that dread and that confusion.

I am no longer a part of you all. I am no longer in your clan. I don't get you people, I don't enjoy sipping tea with you guys. I am no longer in your league. You guys are weird. You guys are pseudo-intellectuals. You talk about right and wrong, you make judgments, you forecast relationship disasters. I don't get you. You punish me! You have cast me away. We are not the dream team anymore!...

1 comment:

  1. So sad [:(]
    May you find peace and the dream team remains intact always :)

    ReplyDelete