Thursday, February 26, 2009

5 Random Things About My Not so Random Friends.

So, Facebookers are going wild tagging random people in their top 25 things. Well, I thought I will have a little fun of my own, since I have already written about myself, its time for me to throw some light on the people around me. Please note: All characters mentioned in this post are real and all resemblance to every person living is purely intentional. Have Fun!!

Monosha AKA buddies across state boundaries:

1. Likes to shop for shoes and has a big Jimmy Choo Poster on her desk, I dont see the significance of shoes at work. (Considering she is in Hyd, where most women around are seen wearing hideous footwear.) However, I admire the fact that she stands out in the crowd.

2. Has bought a new pair of huge sunglasses which are bigger than her face.

3. Is so sweet to people that my gut wrenches in disgust, and sometimes I want to hold her and shake her and say... Woman!! Be Rude :P

4. Has one of coolest collection of shoes that I have seen in my life.

5. Has lost an incredible amount of weight in the past couple of months which makes me jealous to the core. And she is following Kareena Kapoor's Diet!! AHHHHHHH!!:P

Akanksha Shukla AKA Bitch Sister:

1. Shukla has a super rich AT&T Mama (Uncle) who gives her a new phone every quarter (Not bullshitting). Its like her Quarterly bonus. I so hate her!

2. She has more clothes than she can wear, and her wish is to have her own walk-in closet some day. (We all Wish)!!

3. She is the master of Assertive Submissiveness. She will get her things done, and no one will ever suspect that she made them do it!! It's fun: I wanna try it someday.

4. She can NEVER get anyone in to trouble. Even if she has evidence that screams bloody murder, she will sit on it and lay eggs.

5. She has a soft toy dog (weird looking) and calls it Maggie! The Dog has traveled to many places around the office, courtesy Sidhant AKA the Prankster @Work.

Khushboo Aulakh- the dreaded creature AKA Flatmate:

1. Khushboo has vanished from the blogging hemisphere.

2. She has a soap in the bathroom that freaks me out: It looks like a piece of shit gone bad!(no exaggerations here)!

3. She keeps another half of the piece-of-shit-looking soap in the freezer and claims it makes her skin glow.

4. She gifted me a bubble pen which glows in the dark. (well I made her buy it).

5. Khushboo buys everything that I buy withing the next one month. She is the shoppo-stalker. Now we both have all the same clothes!! well almost.. :P

Aruni Bhattacharya AKA Alice in Wonderland:

1. Aruni owns the collection of 'National Museum of Ugliness' Shoes. The only decent ones she wears are borrowed from Maryann!!

2. Aruni is the walking talking falling machine! She can fall down at any place, at any time and cause random accidents around the clock!

3. If you see her wearing something white in the morning, you can be assured it will have atleast one food stain on it by evening.

4. Aruni is Alice! She needs tuition to say No to people. She nods and says yes even if her mind screams NOOOOOO!!!

5. Aruni sways her head from side to side and flips her very small set of hair when she listens to her favorite music! And when she is happy she flaps her arms like a bird!!

Well, there you go! Don't make faces at the post after you guys read it! I mean no harm and you guys know it, just relax have fun and take a chill-pill ( I know that sounds so Eighth Grade!).

5 comments:

  1. Both the weird looking soaps are very expensive!!!! And they're amazing too - atleast for my forever problem wrecked skin. And I NEVER CLAIMED that it my skin glowwww!!! I said it makes my skin SOFTT!

    Well, we don't really have all the same clothes considering you just wear yours 2 times and then they make it to the third room aka clothes dump.

    And be thankful for the crappy bubble pen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you do admit that they look weird!! Case Closed! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. K so there is a difference?

    Soap which make skin soft Vs. Soap which makes skin glow, (Union - soaps which are expensive)

    hahaha

    Just out of curiosity - is it from Lush?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Upasana I lovvvvvvvvve it!!

    Now I'll forever be known as the gentle lady with good shoes and no brains. :P

    I still love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yippppeyy great post ! assertive submissiveness. Ha ha ha ha ha ha!

    ReplyDelete