Thursday, January 27, 2011

You and I

I know we may not be the most expressive couple, and we may not be the most romantic either. But, sometimes when I look around me, I feel that maybe, just maybe, I need to acknowledge us a little more than I usually do. Maybe I need to express myself a little more than I do, but the truth is I generally refrain from speaking about us in public thinking I might jinx it. When I look over the rubbles of failed relationships around me, I feel I shouldn't say much. Now, I know that I am not the 'touch-wood' type person, but that does not necessarily mean I am not insecure. Like I know in Life, they say, all good things must come to an end, I don't want to give the impression to LIFE that yes We are THAT good. Maybe, if life thinks we are just mediocre it will leave us alone.

I may not be able to tell you these things in person, but I notice the little things you do, more than you think I do. Even after so many years, you still make laugh with your stupid mis-pronunciations, I secretly adore the fact that you take over an hour to cut your nails and then proudly show it off to me thinking I'll reward you or something! LOL :P I know you still make two cups of tea in the morning even when you know I'm sleeping, and you send me gibberish nonsense texts throughout the day and somehow you always get to know whenever I am upset.

This post is dedicated to all those times when you say it out loud, and even more for the times when you don't... :) :)

XOXO! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment