Tuesday, July 3, 2012

The Bucket List of a 20 something..


Every time I would read an inspiring Life-List by a fellow blogger, I'd get super excited and almost start creating one of my own; but it never saw the light of day. I'd been meaning to do this for a while, and after at least 5 unsuccessful attempts I'm giving it my 1st genuine shot. Lately, I've been feeling the need to push myself a little more, and inspire myself every day to do something better.

Maybe it's a quarterlife crisis or something like the fear of turning 30 in a couple of years, getting married, settling down and all that blah. But the deal is that amid the bustle of everyday life some new crisis is generated letting me involuntarily forget all about me. ME has taken a backseat, and it's time to outgrow that - So, here goes my lifelist.

No comments:

Post a Comment