Thursday, April 26, 2012

Goodbye old lover!

As I sit with the last cup of free coffee in my hand.. I ponder, will life be easy now? I would have to buy coffee it seems. That can't be good right? But I chose this. I did.

The last couple of weeks have been hectic. Having to make choices can be draining. Very tiring too. When I chose to leave my first love Google and enter into the big bad world of corporate shit, I had choices lying all over the place crying out pick me, pick me!! But I had to think straight. Money. Huge deal it is. Profile. An even bigger deal. When finally I decided to pick up my stuff (read junk on my desk) I couldn't help but wonder, did I do well?

I hope this turns out to be the best decision of my life.

For now, I'm moving on. Goodbye old lover, we've had some good years!

We did good. I think we did good.

1 comment:

  1. Well, you must've done what's best for you!
    And, good luck with everything <3 x

    ReplyDelete