Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Just one more step


Blurred lines between the spaces I call reality and surreal

Merging together as I take one step at a time
Careful, cautious yet steady
Unfamiliar territory, yet surprisingly consoling ordeal!
Sensing the blind side: sanities with perilous
One more step, just one more to take
Rising in hope, faith relived…
Took some time to get here, took some time to get serious.
Billboards of signs, knocking on reason
Faith over mind, and mind over high opinion
Insanity of life cycling through cause and effect
Might be a rough shot...but it’s still worth a good bet.
Caught between real and surreal
Tipping to the edge and then coming back
Life has a grand plan, only if we hold its hands.
Give me moment and let me breathe.
Take it all in and let out a long silent sigh
Mark the date and time, and keep it wrapped in my mind
A digital polaroid of me
.... at Peace and finally at ease.
Random silly little boxes of charm
All for me, every last bit
Keeping the faith and building it up some more
Longing for more of them to come
'Cos nothing really gets better than this.

3 comments:

  1. Always worth a good bet, if you have got the gold to make the bet. And if you have got the gold to make the bet, may it shine on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh you wrote more of this i love it!...my fav part is "Might be a rough shot...but it’s still worth a good bet."

    Also, I'm kinda curious about the last paragraph.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Caught between real and surreal
    Tipping to the edge and then coming back
    Life has a grand plan, only if we hold its hands."

    Love this. Your poems are awesome.

    ReplyDelete