Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Conscience Calling!

Laid back, on my bed, when I started to pretend to start thinking of something, I realized
that pretensions are part of the "everyday life" of the human conscience. The word conscience
starts to ring a bell. It is true in every aspect of the word: taken in the literal sense,
it means conning science. When there is absolutely no scientific proof to back up the theory
that's playing in your mind, or you are distracted beyond belief by something like a roach
creeping up your thoughts -- which is mostly baseless from the scientific point of view:
" just blame it on the conscience".

It's a charm to see how things progress in your mind. Two days later from now you will wake
up suddenly one morning to find that what you did last night was the most morally disturbing thing ever. Did you drink too much? Did you shout at him? Did he shout back... Ah Wat the hell!!
who cares..?

I guess your conscience does.


Wat is the deal with this conscience stuff anyway. The people you judge to be immoral from
your point of conscience are living a happy healthy life, while you rot and rot inside
thinking that your conscience is giving you a hard time. Blame it on the upbringing then...
My conscience is a cripple without the arm rests of the too decent up bringing. Is it that??
Or is it that, people who are so called devoid of morality are happier and end up successful
in life and miserable in hell (in the after life of course).

Again, why do I even care.... Blame it on the conscience guys! It's making me sweat out too
much... I need a break from all this. I need some blindfolds for the conscience... Anything
you find in Ebay or Walmart.. Just lemme know..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment