Wednesday, September 28, 2011
Wednesday, September 21, 2011
Tuesday, September 20, 2011
Saturday, September 17, 2011
Friday, September 16, 2011
Thursday, September 15, 2011
Tuesday, September 13, 2011
- the color yellow, Y.U.C.K!
- cars that go all haywire on the road and you can clearly see the driver trying to fetch something from the back seat,
- slow Internet connection,
- soggy popcorn,
- Painfully slow elevator doors that close a year after you enter,
- Low budget sci-fi films where martians are green and spaceships/UFO's look faker than generally how fake they are.
- Overalls - what's up with that? Pants, t-shirt, suspenders - **** make up your mind!!!
- Fake hotdogs - aka the soya sausage (healthy my ass)
- People who stand at the KFC counter for 15 mins without looking at the menu (it's right there) and then start deciding what to order only when the cashier asks what they want. What is wrong with you people??! I judge you! There are
hungry peoplevery very hungry people behind you!
- ppl who think itz kool to ryt lyk dis! Your parents sent you to school for a reason - learn to write bitches.
- People who pretend to get drunk with one shot of vodka.
- Sushi - It's raw fish!!!!! Noooooo.....
- Cleaning my room
- Forwarded emails that threaten to destroy your love life within 7 days if you don't find 20 more helpless suckers who'd read them.
- Guys with overgrown toe nails.
- Stick-on nail art - it looks like your nails are infested!
- Mr.Bean - Can. not. stand. him.
I'm the firebug who fell in love with a distant star,
Light years away, yet emitting light.
A distant dream of impossible destiny…
So far away, yet seemingly within reach
Within grip, so real – yet moving away,
I'm the firebug who fell in love with the endless fire.
Glowing, shining, burning so deeply.
Reaching out, beaming – but alone for eternity.
If I see it, I can reach it I said.
Turns out, mirages are meant to stay out of reach.
Wandering souls of this earth told me,
Some things are never meant to be, destiny’s child…
Control is an illusion, let it be,
Just let it be.
Jupiter will be lonely tonight, just let it be.
Thursday, September 8, 2011
Tuesday, September 6, 2011
Monday, September 5, 2011
Everything is in order, there’s no rush lemme tell you now… these are all just stepping-stones; all bads will lead to eventual goods. Life will keep moving through odd shots and bulls-eyes, but you’ll never regret anything or anyone. Take a deep breath through the panic attacks, relax through those rotten chemistry papers, forgive those silly boys and hold on to the ones who matter. Teenage is going to be tough, but don’t give up, you won’t be the odd one out in a couple of years. Give it a rest, stop pestering yourself with random guilt trips – he’s not worth it. Work it out, don’t fight it out. Stop cursing, and start believing. I've gotta be me....